bread flour 75 g
semolina 25 g
this should make enough pasta for people. scale up as necessary.
prepare the dough
- combine ingredients.
- if you think the dough is too stiff, or too wet, adjust by adding water or flour. a tiny (tiny) amount at a time.
- knead dough until it has become smooth and plyable.
- wrap in plastic wrap, or cover with a damp cloth.
- let rest for 30 minutes.
make it into pasta
- roll dough out, probably thinner than think is necessary.
- cut into desired shape.
cook the pasta
- prepare a pot of boiling water
- put an ample amount of salt in the water
- place the noodles in the water, once it has begun to boil
- boil for 3-8 minutes, depending on thickness